PDF Maker - Make PDF Online with One Click
by Christoph Forsting
Follow these 3 steps to use Smallpdf PDFMaker to convert a Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Images into a PDF.
Here you can access the PDF Maker.
Smallpdf is the internet’s number one cloud-based PDF software. Over 10 million monthly users use it to solve their PDF problems.
You can use all of the Smallpdf’s online tools completely free of charge twice per hour, without the need to register or download an additional software. If you need to make PDFs more frequently, you can sign up for the Smallpdf Pro subscription
How to make a PDF?
- Drag your file into the PDF maker
- The tool automatically converts it into a PDF
- Download your file in PDF form
Supported file types to make a PDF
Smallpdf's PDF maker is able to convert Office documents from Powerpoint, Word or Excel into a PDF. It also supports all kinds of different images files as .png, .tiff, .jpg, .bmp and .gif. Everything is available in only one tool. You can use this tool even to convert PDFs back in other file types. Just try it.
Much more than a PDF file maker
Don't forget that Smallpdf is also much more than an online PDF maker. See below a list of our other online tools which can make your life much easier working with PDFs.
- Edit PDF: online PDF editor working within your browser window
- eSign PDF: sign your documents online with an electronic signature
- Split PDF: split a PDF document into individual pages or extract only the pages you need
- Merge PDF: combine multiple PDFs together
- JPG to PDF: convert image files into PDFs
- Rotate PDF: rotate PDF files
If you have any questions, send us a message via twitter to @smallpdf or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org